- Coaches locally based and online athletes
- Assists Brendan at weekly training sessions, weekend clinics and overnight camps
- Individually coaches at the Wednesday Trail Skills and Run Fit Friday training sessions
- 1:1 consulting and training, particularly in the field of running technique.
- Beginner Runners
- Road Running 5km to Marathon
- Strength and Conditioning
- Running Technique
- Cross Training for Runners
- Technology Utilisation
Graham came to being a runner through his local parkrun event after a long career in semi-professional soccer and mountain biking. Since coming to Brendan, he has worked his way up from being a coached athlete to now having his Level 2 Coaching Certificate.
“I got into coaching as I really enjoy seeing someone reach a goal. For me I was able to help at least 5 people at parkrun hit PB’s and have helped other UP Coaching athletes develop their fitness and grow as athletes. I expect that my athletes do the training I set out but at the same time I am open to getting regular input from my athletes as coaching should be an adaptable process.
As a coach I want to develop my athletes and see them reach their potential and I will study and grow myself as a Coach along the way.”
- Athletics Australia Accredited Level 2 Recreational Running
- Athletics Australia Accredited Level 1 Community Coach