- Inclusive and supportive environment for all athletes regardless of level.
- Goal appropriate training (even if that goal is to meet people).
- Balanced training.
- Athlete specific programs.
- Group sessions for fun, fitness and friendship.
- Encouragement to all levels of athletes to get involved and stay active.
- Mature athletes
- Injury prone athletes
Peta currently coaches at Perth Hills Triathlon club, part time, as a volunteer. She also coaches a children's running club at Riverside Park Pony Club and an adult run session on Monday night at Bob Blackburn Reserve.
If you have a group of athletes (adult/children) who would like run coaching or start a run club or you would like to add a run element to your training through other sports contact Peta and she will develop/supervise a program suited to the participants.