I love to Inspire, Mentor and Motivate Children and Adults towards their Running Goals.
· I am a qualified Personal Trainer and Running Coach/Mentor. Cert 4, Cert 3, Master Trainer, Athletics Australia Run Coach.
· I am a Passionate Runner, Triathlete and Cyclist.
· I have successfully trained Port Macquarie groups for the Sydney half marathon and 10k runs.
· I have a BA Honours Business Management degree and am currently studying Masters of Teaching (Primary).
· I have completed 5 Port Macquarie Ironman events, achieving the title of first local lady across the line in 2015.
· I recently trained and supported a newly qualified personal trainer.
· I recently coached SCAS primary school students.
All checks completed below:
· Working with Children Check: WWC0572755E
· Child Protection Awareness Training: 23 April 2017
· Anaphylaxis e-training: 27 February 2017 – 100% achieved.
· First Aid Course: HLTAID003: 27/July/2018.